In this half hour session, you will learn the priceless skill of F.A.C.E. It
This unique process is exclusive to Indigo Art Therapy and has been proven to reduce stress, increase focus, regulate heightened emotional states and improve strategic thinking.
A lot of in a little bit of time? Yes. It works quickly and effectively.
Do have paper with pens, pencils or pastels. Don't have any artistic expectations.
Do have an eagerness to push beyond limits. Don't judge your artwork.
Do invite your colleagues as well. Don't forget to wash the pastels off before your next meeting!
30 minutes. Free of charge. You only have everything to gain.
See you each Monday at 12.30pm online
What you will learn
- Regain focus, step outside the box, think creatively!
What you will get
- Thirty-minute lunchtime sessions for free!
What to bring
- Paper and drawing utensils eg pens, pencils, textas
What to wear
Come as you are.
Must have sat at a screen for the last 4 hours ;)
Vendor since 2021
Indigo Therapy Group is a central destination for all things ‘creative therapy’, believing that evidence based modalities such as Art, Music, and Movement therapies, that encourage creative expression, reach people and their issues in different, yet powerful ways. Art therapy is used to introduce individuals, groups and communities to new ways of thinking, feeling and behaving, and to aid expression. The range of therapies on offer are available to treat a range of issues from anxiety, depression, trauma, terminal illness, relationship issues, and daily stress.
We teach you art therapy in small groups.
Some ideas about who would benefit, include:
•those who have experienced trauma at a pre-verbal stage (early childhood.)
•kids who lack the vocabulary to express themselves and teenagers who don’t enjoy talking
•survivors of trauma who are unable to verbalise painful events
•adults who find it difficult to express their feelings
•corporate groups who don’t have time to destress
•migrants who lack local language
•elderly, ill or palliative patients who may not have the energy to talk
Art Therapy is not about what you produce, the ‘artwork’, but rather is the means used to enable you to express yourself, to unwind thoughts and situations that make you feel powerless and restricted, and that create barriers that prevent you being able to move on.
Our clients range from the Australian Government to specialised mental health facilities, schools, and corporate organisations.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Indigo Art Therapy requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Indigo Art Therapy has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Indigo Art Therapy does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Indigo Art Therapy to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Indigo Art Therapy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Indigo Art Therapy or organised by Indigo Art Therapy must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Indigo Art Therapy
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Indigo Art Therapy unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Indigo Art Therapy classes and events or on Indigo Art Therapy premises. (For use of Indigo Art Therapy marketing materials).
Indigo Art Therapy requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Indigo Art Therapy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.