Partnerships have the potential to propel businesses forward by miles — they help augment goals, forge stronger collaboration, and can have a lasting impact on their audience.
But how do you identify the right people to partner up with? How do you assess mutual values and objectives? And what does it take to close those partnerships in the final stages?
To unpack this, we’re bringing on Sam Cust, Director at Hyper, a global startup incubator that guides founders to validate, build and grow their technology businesses from ideation to investment.
We’ll be discussing:
- Strategies to approach potential partners;
- Integrating and formalising partnerships; and
- Mechanisms for continued collaboration.
What you will learn
What you will get
What to bring
What to wear
To anyone looking to form and close strategic partnerships in the startup ecosystem.
LUNA is a full-service Startup Studio that brings a suite of legal and financial services, and purpose-built learning and development programs to founders who are looking to do things a little differently.
Our uniquely-cultivated network opens up invaluable parts of the startup ecosystem (including investors) to support you in launching, scaling, pitching for investment, and beyond.
LUNA Startup Studio has an average rating of 1.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, LUNA Startup Studio requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. LUNA Startup Studio has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. LUNA Startup Studio does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with LUNA Startup Studio to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by LUNA Startup Studio, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at LUNA Startup Studio or organised by LUNA Startup Studio must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by LUNA Startup Studio
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give LUNA Startup Studio unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at LUNA Startup Studio classes and events or on LUNA Startup Studio premises. (For use of LUNA Startup Studio marketing materials).
LUNA Startup Studio requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by LUNA Startup Studio, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.