This class will assist you to unwind, reduce stress, reduce anxiety, get a sound sleep.
Beginners to advanced encouraged to join.
What you will learn
- Move through a gentle yoga flow and be taken through a new meditation technique each week.
What you will get
- This class will assist you to unwind, reduce stress, reduce anxiety, get a sound sleep.
What to bring
- Yoga Mat, Yoga Blocks if you have, Yoga Bolster if you have (bolster and blocks not absolutely required just a nice to have)
What to wear
Wear clothes you feel comfortable moving and lying still in.
Beginners to advanced.
Wholehearted and nurturing yoga and meditation classes, formed with creative sequences that assist students to shift into an uplifted energetic flow. The yoga practice I’d like to share with you is based on my studies of Tantric yoga along with my studies of connection and healing via embodied movement.
My name is Carla and I founded Malu Yoga Melbourne in 2020. With a corporate background in advertising and partnerships, I understand the impact a stressful desk job can have on the body and central nervous system. This is where I found my passion to help others discover the benefits of yoga for mind, body and soul. I strongly believe in the power of a regular yoga practice for releasing stress, tension and providing a deep release both mentally and within the physical body.
I hope you take from these sessions a slice of healing, peace, strength and endurance for the body and mind.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Malu Yoga Melbourne requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Malu Yoga Melbourne has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Malu Yoga Melbourne does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Malu Yoga Melbourne to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Malu Yoga Melbourne, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Malu Yoga Melbourne or organised by Malu Yoga Melbourne must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Malu Yoga Melbourne
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Malu Yoga Melbourne unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Malu Yoga Melbourne classes and events or on Malu Yoga Melbourne premises. (For use of Malu Yoga Melbourne marketing materials).
Malu Yoga Melbourne requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Malu Yoga Melbourne, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.