- Do you want to lose more than just a few kilos?
- Is your weight bothering/preventing you from doing what you want to do?
- Do you suffer from back, knee, ankle or other pain?
- Do you suffer from high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes or other health issues?
- Do you need some MOTIVATION and guidance?
Our 60-minute sessions are designed for everyone to work at their own pace in a non-competitive, friendly environment. No mirrors - and people of all shapes, sizes and abilities are most welcome.
This programme is an exclusive and small group, offering a safe, supportive environment incorporating fitness habits into your lifestyle. The group is here to encourage you, support you working at the appropriate level for you, and to share in your successes. There is no focus on appearance, just strength and functionality, and there is always a goal to work towards, to make it all worthwhile.Specifically designed to foster good exercise and eating habits, to encourage people to discuss ideas, issues and problems whilst doing safe, effective exercise within each individual's own abilities and limitations.
Feel better about yourself, lose weight, make significant changes in your routine, habits and choices, and meet with like-minded people in similar situations. Specifically designed for people who have various limitations such as back pain, inflammation, knee pain, limited movement, are not accustomed to regular exercise, overweight/obese, have more than 20kg to lose, BMI of 30+.
Bring a friend - or mum, dad, sister, brother, colleague - someone you know could also really benefit from these sessions. Group size is limited to keep it personalised, to encourage a supportive atmosphere and to ensure that everyone feels comfortable, accountable and catered for.We'll find out what's important to you and strive to achieve those goals in a realistic, safe, and fun way!
Our 4 week program is just $48, which you can renew at the end of each 4 weeks.
- Included is also your own nutrition guide & homework program.
- Become a member of our website (it's free) and you can join in on our forum too, to share ideas and learn lots about your health, fitness, well being and more!
Location: Glenelg Baseball Club, corner Tapleys Hill Rd/Anderson Ave Glenelg North 5045.
- Specifically designed for people who have various limitations such as back pain, inflammation, knee pain, limited movement, are not accustomed to regular exercise, overweight/obese, have more than 20kg to lose, BMI of 30+.
- Work at your own pace in exclusive and small group sessions
- Learn to incorporate fitness habits into your lifestyle in a safe, supportive environment
- Complete 4 week program
- Your own nutrition guide & homework program
- Free membership on our website and forum
Appropriate sportswear and shoes
Vendor since 2014
Our passion is to help others in achieving their goals, whatever their goal(s) may be – including weight loss, sport-specific, assisting with rehab and improving health & fitness for overall quality of life.
OUR TRAINING PHILOSOPHY:
- To motivate, inspire, educate and help people in achieving their goals
- To use functional exercises to help improve fitness and quality of life
- To make health, nutrition, exercise and fitness interesting and sustainable
TRAINING WITH US, YOU WILL...
- Be helped in achieving your health & fitness goals
- Be challenged and supported
- Have variety in your exercise and fitness program
- Have fun!