This workshop is designed for mature children that are over 8 years old who have completed our Level 1 sewing workshop.
In this 2 hour session your child will be given a choice between the following projects:
- Shaped cushion (Star, Moon or Cloud)
- Mermaid tail blanket
- Bow scrunchie
- Tote Bag
Each project includes a pattern to follow. Your child will be guided through the marking, cutting and ironing process before moving on to the sewing.
Due to limited space, this is a drop-and-go class.
- How to follow and cut a pattern
- earn how to pin your pattern ready for sewing
- Create an item of your choice
- A complete intermediate sewing session, taught by a qualified Textile Designer
- All fabrics and materials for the project
- Access to the members-only section on our website where you can view great resources, tutorials and special offers.
- Just your enthusiasm!
Students require previous sewing experience and understand how to set up a sewing machine. Students who have attended our Level 1 workshop are eligible for this class.
Vendor since 2018
Scribble & Sew was launched in 2017 by Welsh designer Sophie Parry. The Sydney-based brand sells beautiful handmade textiles for children, with a strong focus on sensory development.
In addition to selling textiles, Scribble & Sew also offer sewing workshops from their studio in Redfern.
We understand that sometimes things happen and you wont be able to make it on the day. Please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot make it.
We do not offer refunds, however you may transfer the date of your workshop to another day.
If you cancel with less than 24 hour notice, there will be a $10 transfer fee added to your booking, this is to cover admin costs and time spent setting up for your class.
- To secure a place in one of our workshops, you must book and pay through the weteachme platform. A confirmation email will be sent to you and someone from the Scribble & Sew team will be in touch.
- In order to fully benefit from our workshops, please arrive on time. Some workshops may take longer to finish, depending on the group's previous knowledge and experience.
- If for any reason we need to postpone or cancel your booking, we will notify you asap via text or email. In this case, we will offer you a full refund or you may choose to reschedule.
Cancel or Reschedule
- We understand that sometimes things happen and you wont be able to make it on the day. Please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot make it. We do not offer refunds, however you may transfer the date of your workshop to another day. If you cancel on the day of your workshop, there will be a $10 transfer fee added to your booking, this is to cover the time we will have spent setting up for your class.
- We do not offer refunds or rescheduling for students who don't arrive to their booked session.
- You acknowledge that in this workshop you will be using various tools, scissors, rotary cutters, sewing machines and other materials, all of which are used at your own risk.