Do you love having candles burning during the festive season. Why buy other people's candles when you can create your own! You will have the perfect hand made gift for every occassion at the tip of your hands.
A candle doesn't have to be boring!
Candles create such as lovely atmosphere in your home and we can show you how to make your own deliciously, fragranced soy candles for a fraction of the price in this 3 hour hands-on class. We'll take you through the process step by step so you can confidently create your own master pieces at home.
Candle making is a craft as old as civilization itself, yet after so technological advances, we still love the light, warmth, and beauty of a lit candle. Whether a seasoned artisan or a budding enthusiast, this course offers something for everyone interested in learning the craft of candle making. This course will open up for you the amazing array of possibilities that exist in your pursuit to create beautiful, functional, and sweet smelling candles.
Read Brooke's review.
For the candle enthusiast! This is a great way to learn about candle making- soy jar candles and blended pillar candles
This class includes 3 Hours of comprehensive tuition, plus
- 1 kg of soy wax
- 5 jars for soy candles
- wick stickers and safety stickers
- Wicks - YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN TEMPLATES SO YOU CAN ELECT THE CORRECT WICK
- use of colours, fragrances and molds
- All instructions by email and Candle Making Workbook
- 5 x tealight cups and wicks
- YOU WILL TAKE HOME ALL YOUR FINISHED CANDLES, TEA LIGHTS & MELTS
This hands-on class will give you the confidence to make your soy candles, solve problems as well as allow your creativity to shine with the opportunity to create your own candle fragrance blend and colours
Please note there is a 48 Hour cancellation period where refunds are not available. We can however transfer you to another date.
ALSO, CHECK OUT OUR OTHER WORKSHOPS AND VENUES
- Make your own soy candles, tealights and melts
- Understand the art of candle making and how easy it really is.
- Use of fragrances including fragrant oils and essential oils.
- Extended instructional Candle Making Workbook (via email).
- All class notes emailed to you prior to the class
- 5 Jar Candles to take home,5 tealights and several melts
- A fun, informative workshop.
Parking is available on Richardson St.
- Small box to carry your candles home in.
- Pen and paper for notes and apron to protect your clothes
- Any favourite jars that you may want to use.
- Any essential oils you may want to use in your candles.
Casual clothes (Please keep in mind it might get messy) and flat, closed in shoes for comfort and safety
This class is great for beginners but also for anyone who has tried candle making and wants to learn a little more detail from an experienced candle maker. Children over the age of 10 are welcome but they must be accompanied by an adult.
Vendor since 2013
Soy-Candles Online is proud to produce a range of Natural Vegetable Soy Candles
PLEASE call Frosa for any enquiries re: classes 0409821444 Gasworks is our host, the staff cannot answer any specific questions re: workshops. Thankyou
We love soy candles and we love to teach the art of candle making, but this is not like other classes. We teach in a way that is simple to follow, without complicating the process with temperature concerns and without fuss.
That's not to say we don't worry about it, but there are simple methods that we can teach you that allows you to have your wax at the right temperature for melting, mixing and pouring. Everyone should have the opportunity to make these lovely candles. Why not join us?
Our classes are hands-on, so you get the experience in handling the wax. Yes, you will make mistakes at the start, but it's all about the learning. You will quickly become proficient using our method and will be making beautiful candles very quickly.
We will supply you with templates for wick sizing, fragrance blending charts, colour blending charts, lists of recommended suppliers and even a copy of our candle making workbook. And if you have queries after the class, we are more than happy to help.
See you soon.