SPA PRODUCTS WORKSHOP
3 hour class
This workshop will show you how develop beautiful, naturally based home-spa products using natural oils, butters and salts. Simple ingredients which when blended create products that will spoil your senses, soothe your soul, help replenish and care for your skin.
Healthy skin begins with gentle cleansing, moisturising and protecting. This class will show you a how to create a range of products that includes:
- Bath Bomb - Moisturise and relax in a hot bath
- Basil and Lime Bath Salts - Exfoliate and regenerate dull or dry skin with this zesty spa blend of Basil and lime
- Tub Truffles - Moisturise and soften while soaking in the tub
- Peppermint and Sweet Orange Invigorating Body Scrub - To cleanse, smooth and soften
- Peppermint Whipped Body Butter - Ultimate moisturiser, keeps skin soft, relieves dryness.
- Lavender Moisturising Lotion Bar -Nourish and protect with moisturising butter,s healing calendula, protective sweet almond, soothing lavender and softening almond
- AND for your partner
- Beard Oils and Balms - nourish and control
We believe you deserve the best natural ingredients to care for your skin, ingredients that spoil your senses and nourish your skin.
Come join us.
Classes operate usually on on Saturday or a Sunday as scheduled.
- Learn how to create your own spa products using natural ingredients
- Educate yourself about why ingredients are used
- Techniques for making 7 different products
- Instructions for the class as a power point
- 3 hours of hands-on experience
- A range of products to take home including whipped body butters, oil & bath salts
- Note pad
- Box to carry your goodies home
Closed, comfortable shoes
18 years to 80 years
Vendor sincce 2013
Soy-Candles Online is proud to produce a range of Natural Vegetable Soy Candles
We love soy candles and we love to teach the art of candle making, but this is not like other classes. We teach in a way that is simple to follow, without complicating the process with temperature concerns and without fuss.
That's not to say we don't worry about it, but there are simple methods that we can teach you that allows you to have your wax at the right temperature for melting, mixing and pouring. Everyone should have the opportunity to make these lovely candles. Why not join us?
Our classes are hands-on, so you get the experience in handling the wax. Yes, you will make mistakes at the start, but it's all about the learning. You will quickly become proficient using our method and will be making beautiful candles very quickly.
We will supply you with templates for wick sizing, fragrance blending charts, colour blending charts, lists of recommended suppliers and even a copy of our candle making workbook. And if you have queries after the class, we are more than happy to help.
See you soon.