Handmade gifts speak from the heart, especially when you can customise them with a signature essential oil scent. Join the talented Ruth Ogier, creator of Kii-Una Botanicals for an Intro to Aromatherapy (where you'll learn blending basics, oil properties and also tips on how to make your own products from scratch.
- How to identify and select harmonious oil blends
- Not all essential oils are equal. This workshop focuses on quality blends
- Be inspired to apply your signature scent to a range of products
- All materials supplied.
- A unique signature scent, blended by hand
- A 10% discount on any other DIY skincare workshop with Ruth.
- Just your enthusiasm!
Open to everyone interested!
Vendor since 2018
Station Street Studio offers creative, small-group workshops run by local artists and makers.
The Studio is located in Station Street Mall, a short walk from Frankston Station and Bayside Shopping Centre. We also offer group bookings, parties, school holiday programs and tutoring.