Inky Fun is just as good as it sounds. A whole 3 hours of inky fun learning all you can about alcohol inks. Fiona has been using alcohol inks for several years and produces many pieces of art using techniques she has learnt or developed herself. In this class you will learn how to apply alcohol inks to pots, dishes, candles and yupo paper. Fiona will also demonstrate her use of inks on earrings (although you will not make your own during the workshop due to time).
What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning or afternoon. Not only do you get to hang out with a great group of other creatives, chatting, eating and learning. You will also take home so much art:
- 2 pots, one large and one small
- A small candle
- A small jewelry dish
- Several ink paintings on paper, your favourite one framed.
No experience necessary for this workshop. Just come with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. It's the perfect mothers day gift!
Please note alcohol inks do have fumes. This workshop will be limited to 6 participants so we can spread out and will be held with the studio doors open. If its a cold day please rug up. We will be sealing your pots and dishes, this will be done outside (under a marquee if raining). It is not appropriate for children under 15 yrs old or pregnant women.
All materials, aprons, gloves and refreshments are included.
What you will learn
- Students will learn how to apply alchol inks to serveral surfaces, how to seal them and of course the main thing - how to experiement and have fun!
What you will get
- You will go home with not one yet 5 - 8 pieces of artwork. Yes that's amazing. What value! Yet I always say the main thing is enjoying the process and there is no better way to spend 3 hours of your Sunday!
Park in street outside house.
What to bring
- No need to bring anything. Everything provided. Just come and have fun!
What to wear
Wear comfortable clothing that can get messy.
No experience necessary. All ages over 15 yrs old. Sorry no pregnant women. Some people find the fumes make them a little lightheaded. If so you can take a break outside, all doors will be open.
Vendor since 2020
Art classes for children and adults. Run by artist Fiona Wood who has been teaching art classes for over 8 years. Fiona is passionate about creativity and loves to share her enthusiasm for all things arty. Classes are process driven, experimental and fun. Sunnyside Art House studio is in a garden setting and is located in Bentleigh.
- Transfer requests. Transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 1 week of the class or event commencing. To request a transfer, Sunnyside Art House requires at least 1 weeks notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Missed classes. Sunnyside Art House does not offer refunds for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Sunnyside Art House to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Sunnyside Art House, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Sunnyside Art House or organised by Sunnyside Art House must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Sunnyside Art House
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Sunnyside Art House unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Sunnyside Art House classes and events or on Sunnyside Art House premises. (For use of Sunnyside Art House marketing materials).
Sunnyside Art House does not offer refunds for missed classes. If you provide at least one weeks notice, you may be able to transfer to a different class or send someone else in your place.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Sunnyside Art House, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Other classes you might like
CLAY:Make Quirky Clay Plant Pots (holiday program)CLAY:Make Quirky Clay Plant Pots (holiday program)
AU$20.00Mon, 27 Sep 9:30AM (AEST)