Develop confident and clear English pronunciation. Looking for a job? Having trouble with interviews?
Come practice your English pronunciation through conversations with tutors and learners. Ideal for students interested in employment or engaging further with local community. This class is supported by an experienced tutor.
Great opportunity for people visiting Australia and would like to continue to develop your English pronunciation skills in a supportive local community environment.
Term class runs for 10 weeks every Thursday. Duration: 2 hours per session.
- The fundamentals in spoken English
- Pronunciation of English terms
- Conjugation of English language
- Expert tuition from an experienced Tutor in a structured course with opportunity support individual learner needs
- Increase the likelihood of employment in job interviews through clearer spoken English
- Increase your engagement in the local community activities through increased confidence in spoken English. Apply the code BRIDGE to receive $20 off before September 23.
- Just your enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
Ideal for students interested in employment or engaging further with local community.
Vendor sincce 2017
The Bridge is a vital part of our community.
Our activities cover a range of services designed to improve quality of life, educate our children, provide quality training, connect people with their community, promote health and wellbeing, support volunteering, work with other services and support a multi cultural society.
The Bridge is a community based management model with skilled volunteers on our Board of Management. The Board meets monthly and provides the governance and the strategic direction of the organisation, ensures financial viability of the entity and compliance with legislative and contractual obligations. The governance model is developmental, with the Board working co-operatively and collaboratively with staff, volunteers, house participants and the wider community, thus generating a range of community benefits. Members are encouraged to be actively involved in decision making and to have ownership of the programs and activities in the centre.