This workshop will take you through the best ways to leverage social media for your new or established business.
You will learn about the latest social media tools and strategies for success. You will also develop social media profiles for your business and connect them to your current website.
We are able to offer FREE childcare at our Thornbury site with this course as a commitment to our community development philosophy in supporting opportunities for the local community.
Class runs for 8 weeks every Wednesday from 2/5/18. Duration: 3 hours per session
- Discover which social sites are crucial for your business.
- Develop social media profiles for your new or established enterprise.
- Learn social media strategies appropriate for your business type .
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher and corporate professional, in a structured course that uses lesson plans that can be practiced at home
- Ability to learn in a supportive community environment, with a clear pathway into higher level courses
- We are able to offer FREE childcare at our Thornbury site with this course as a commitment to our community development philosophy in supporting opportunities for the local community (places are limited). Apply the code BRIDGE to receive $20 off before March 30
- Just your enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
Must have beginner or intermediate computer skills
Vendor since 2017
The Bridge is a vital part of our community.
Our activities cover a range of services designed to improve quality of life, educate our children, provide quality training, connect people with their community, promote health and wellbeing, support volunteering, work with other services and support a multi cultural society.
The Bridge is a community based management model with skilled volunteers on our Board of Management. The Board meets monthly and provides the governance and the strategic direction of the organisation, ensures financial viability of the entity and compliance with legislative and contractual obligations. The governance model is developmental, with the Board working co-operatively and collaboratively with staff, volunteers, house participants and the wider community, thus generating a range of community benefits. Members are encouraged to be actively involved in decision making and to have ownership of the programs and activities in the centre.