Art & Mindfulness (4 Week Class)
(+1 more date)
In these classes we'll use everyday objects as inspiration for the creative art-making process and mindfulness - ‘being in the present, with intention, and without judgement’. The activities are process-focused providing an opportunity to experience the creative self, without the expectations of producing a finished piece. Each week we'll explore different objects and techniques to quiet the mind, focus on the body and bring us into the moment.
What you will learn
- Learn to use your natural creativity for your mental wellbeing
- Experience brief guided relaxations focusing on the body and breath
What you will get
- 4 x 1 hour weekly classes
- Mindfulness, non-judgemental focus
What to bring
- BYO materials - you'll need watercolour paints and brushes, 2B graphite pencil, colour pencils and cartridge paper.
- Don't have materials? - order your materials pack delivered for $40 extra (Vic only)
- Click 'Book now' to see both of these ticket options
What to wear
Comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting stains on!
These sessions are for anyone who wants to maintain and develop their mental wellbeing through creativity.
Want to attend just one class?
See my listing for individual 'Art & mindfulness classes' that you attend casually
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Vivid Art Therapy requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Vivid Art Therapy has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Vivid Art Therapy does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Vivid Art Therapy to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Vivid Art Therapy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Vivid Art Therapy or organised by Vivid Art Therapy must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Vivid Art Therapy
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Vivid Art Therapy unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Vivid Art Therapy classes and events or on Vivid Art Therapy premises. (For use of Vivid Art Therapy marketing materials).
Vivid Art Therapy requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Vivid Art Therapy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.