This course is highly recommended for General aerials. Build strength, flexibility and body awareness necessary for you to kick off your aerials classes in term 4 with a bang!
Tami Dawson will be your trainer. She is an energetic and passionate trainer with an eye for detail and form.
This course is for Women, Trans and Non Binary people only.
This class will take place for 2 weeks only: Monday 18 and 25 Sept Evenings 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- Learn how to climb a tissue, plus a few basic tricks.
- Learn how to safely get on and off all of the aerial apparatus.
- Get lots of basic tricks to get you started.
- A carefully created list of strength building activities to get you ready to General Aerials Term 4.
- Please bring a healthy snack and a water bottle.
Wear leggings or something similar that go past your knees.
Women, Trans and non binary people only.
Vendor sincce 2017
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.