Zumba with Lucy! (ADULTS)
Fun virtual Zumba classes for adults!
Lucy Carr is an energetic and experienced dance instructor and professional dancer, who has worked extensively in Melbourne for over 10 years. She has taught Zumba and other styles of dance to countless schools, aged care facilities and corporate companies, and she is now keeping you dancing from home with her fun virtual Zumba classes!
Don't let Covid-19 stop you, participate from your lounge room, kitchen, bedroom or outdoor area and all you need for this class is a laptop/computer and some space to dance!
Lucy will put the music on and all you have to do is copy her! :)
AGE GROUP: Adults (teen children welcome - only accompanied with their parent)
PRICE: $10 per session per adult
REQUIREMENTS: Laptop/computer/internet, space to dance, water, towel
DURATION: 50 minutes
WHEN: Wednesday's 6pm
No experience necessary, just follow along, jump around and have fun!
- Fusion of latin and commercial dance styles in a fitness class format. High impact cardio class, which will leave you sweating and smiling!
- 50 minutes of exercise with new knowledge of dance styles.
- Water and a towel.
Activewear/comfortable clothing. You will get hot, so be sure to have layers you can take off.
Class is open to all levels! Beginners welcome.
Vendor since 2020
Lucy Carr is an energetic and experienced dance instructor, who has worked extensively in Melbourne for over 10 years, teaching Zumba and other styles of dance to countless schools, aged care facilities and corporate companies. Lucy has been successfully running her own independent Zumba classes for the public for many years, however since the Covid-19 restrictions, Lucy has adapted and is running all classes virtually online to make sure everyone keeps dancing from home!
Lucy is a professional dancer, trained in latin, hip hop, jazz and has spent the last decade spreading her dance knowledge and infectious nature through her classes. Even though her adult classes are fast paced, they are open to beginners and experienced dancers. No experience necessary, just give it a go!
Lucy offers adults Zumba Fitness classes every Monday and Wednesday 6pm ($10 per session), and also a special super fun KIDS CLASS every Saturday 11am. The kids class is open to the whole family, is only $10 for the whole fam and it a great way to bond during this difficult time.
Come and join her from home and jump online to enjoy the sweat and giggles! You will be sure to work up a sweat and get that heart rate pumping! All classes are $10.
For more info on Lucy and her classes, please visit www.zumbawithlucy.com.
-Monday 6pm - ADULTS ZUMBA FITNESS (50 mins)
-Wednesday 6pm - ADULTS ZUMBA FITNESS (50 mins)
-Saturday 11am - KIDS ZUMBA/HIP HOP DANCE (30 mins)
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Zumba with Lucy requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Missed classes. Zumba with Lucy does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Zumba with Lucy to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Zumba with Lucy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Zumba with Lucy or organised by Zumba with Lucy must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Zumba with Lucy
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Zumba with Lucy unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Zumba with Lucy classes and events or on Zumba with Lucy premises. (For use of Zumba with Lucy marketing materials).
In the instance you cannot attend your booked class at the last minute, you will not be issued with a refund or class transfer for another date.
Lucy requires 48 hours notice for a valid refund.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Zumba with Lucy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.