Class runs for 2.5 to 3 hours.
Whether you have dabbled in a little bit of watercolour before, or you are brand new to this art form, this class is perfect for you.
Over 2 and a half hours Cass will teach you all the basics of watercolour from colour theory, through to the best materials to use, and of course botanical watercolour techniques. I will guide you through basic leaf shapes through to detailed palm leaves. I will work with you to create your very own tropical masterpiece to hang at home and admire your creativity and new skills.
The workshop is a relaxed small group of 12 with plenty of one-on-one opportunity. You’ll be using high-quality watercolour materials, which will all be supplied. You will also be going home with the most beautiful, and quality watercolour kit to continue practicing your new skills, valued at over $50.
- All the basics of watercolour from colour theory, through to the best materials to use, and ofcourse botanical watercolour techniques
- One-on-one guidance
- Crate your very own tropical masterpiece to hang at home and admire your creativity and new skills
- High-quality watercolour materials all supplied
- Go home with a quality watercolour kit to continue practicing your new skills, valued at over $50
- Your beautiful self and a creative enthusiasm
Anyone keen to learn the art of watercolour painting
Vendor since 2017
Workshops will be hosted in our Level One Pop-Up space 'Botanica QueensPlaza' #botanicaqueensplaza
QueensPlaza is a three level City Centre located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. It is anchored by David Jones and Coles Central and includes more than 65 speciality stores. The centre features luxury retailers, including Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry, Bvlgari, Paspaley Pearls and Tiffany & Co.