The Advanced Airbrush Workshop is for complete beginners or artists wishing to better their skills to a more advanced level.
This workshop is 100% hands on. Your head teacher is Wayne Harrison.
Scope of the Workshop
- Day 1 - Getting started in airbrushing - control of the airbrush and an outback b/w scene.
- Day 2 - Metal panel project working with colour and effects of ripping and stencil to 3D.
- Days 3-5 - Larger projects of many effects, metal, wood, blades, fire, blends. freehand and stencil work. This design is what Wayne does with students incorporating all the things they want to learn into one design.
- Days 6-7. You will work on your own project (a bike helmet, bike tank, fine art piece) or have Wayne set one for you. This is great for artists wishing to learn a certain style or a set project done with Wayne's help.
A loan Airbrush will be supplied to each student, however if you have your own we recommend that you bring it along as this will allow you to gain knowledge of your own equipment with Wayne's help.
Whatever you want to learn, Wayne will show you throughout this workshop. If you require any products, you are entitled to a student discount at the Airbrush Shop.
Saturday 9.15am - 4.00pm and other days 9.00am - 4.00pm
- Getting started in airbrushing - control of the airbrush and an outback b/w scene.
- Metal panel project working with colour and effects of ripping and stencil to 3D.
- Larger projects of many effects, metal, wood, blades, fire, blends. freehand and stencil work.
- Expert tuition from award-winning airbrush artist Wayne Harrison
- A loan airbrush. If you have your own, bring it along as this will allow you to gain knowledge of your own equipment.
- Access to equipment in our Airbrush Shop.
- Student discounts are available.
- Your own airbrush (recommended) But we have an ONSITE airbrush shop, so if you wish to borrow ours and purchase one at workshop is fine
- Street cloths and any special dietary needs. (fridge and microwave available).
Casual (Warning: It might get messy!)
This workshop is designed for the artist who wants a very detailed workshop. Taking you through several projects, also good for beginners. Ages 15 - 99 but if you feel your child is ready give us a call and discuss.
Vendor sincce 2015
Advanced Airbrush has been operating since 1992. Wayne Harrison is our principal artist and director. We are founders and members of the Airbrush Network of Australia. We also ran the first Airbrush Expo in 1998 and several followung. Wayne Harrison the owner is also a TAE Certified Trainer and Assessor. He is your teacher unless otherwise specified.
Wayne has been seen on many TV shows including Studio 10, Sunrise, Today Show and many others.
At Advanced Airbrush, we run beginners airbrush courses as well as courses for the intermediate to advanced students.
As our courses are run on a more individual basis, we offer more a one on one training, and will teach each student at their own pace. You are not limited to the other students and their abilities.
When you come for one of Wayne's courses, you will be shown on the first day what you want to know, you don't have to do so many courses to get the knowledge you're after.
Some students are artists and others have no art skills at all. We will teach you to use the Airbrush, maintain it and do special effects and tricks with it, and to produce artwork.
We teach maximum 14 students per teacher.
About Wayne Harrison
Wayne Harrison (Owner/Artist) has over 30 years of Automotive Airbrush experience including fine arts, Wall Art & all other forms of Airbrush art. Wayne holds a Licenced Ticket for Automotive Art and Graphics.
Wayne's Artworks have won Awards in USA and Australia. Also his artwork has received a lot of Top awards for Top Graphics and Airbrush Art (Murals) throughout the automotive shows around Australia, such as Auto Salon.
Wayne has also traveled to Malaysia to teach students for a new business setting up, and will continue to support the students as required.
With our hands on teaching and personal experience in the Airbrush Field of production we are able to teach you Airbrushing for: Automotive/Bike Airbrushing, T- Shirt Art, Trompe l'oeil (Wall Art), General Murals, Hobby Airbrushing, Nail Art, Body Painting (promotional).
What ever you wish to learn in Airbrushing Wayne & his staff can help.