Welcome to our new program - Art Classes for Adults, with a difference!
Join Marcela, a trained Creative Arts practitioner, and discover how making art can enhance our health and well being. Marcela facilitates a space for creative enquiry to help us to gain deeper meaning from our experiences in a gentle, collaborative and playful way.
Duration: 6 weeks x 1.5 Hours
- Explore the fundamental concepts of art
- Discover a deeper understanding of life experiences through art
- Gain or extend your skills in the arts with creative challenges
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
- An overall fun, creative experience
- Materials provided
Adults wanting to explore art as therapy as well as those just wanting to make art!
Vendor since 2016
Castlemaine Community House is in Castlemaine, Mount Alexander Shire, within the Central Goldfield region of Victoria. It is situated 120kms from Melbourne, approximately an hour and 15 minutes from the city. Castlemaine is encircled by at least six towns, each with their own particular identity. In addition to its established population, the Shire is a magnet for an increasing population of arts practitioners, tree changers, down shifters and those pursuing an alternative lifestyle based on environmental sustainability.
Castlemaine Community House provides programs and activities contributing to community development and supporting individuals and groups within the local community.
Castlemaine Community House is:
◙ a learning centre
◙ a meeting place
◙ a not-for-profit enterprise
◙ a drop-in centre
◙ a supportive, welcoming placean information network
We have a range of regular activities, educational classes for adults, programs for parents and children, and a large number of community projects which we run or contribute to. We are run by a committee of management and we have a number of staff and volunteers.
2015 marks our 30th anniversary. There is abrief history of our first 30 years
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- A refund is payable, less 50% of the course fee for cancellations made within 1 week of the course start date as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.