Kids Art - After School Classes
Your child will get to paint their very own works of art, using non-toxic acrylic paints, they will be guided to achieve the best outcome with their work. They will be encouraged to use their imagination and incorporate decision making and self-expression.
Art classes are an excellent way for children to move through lack of self confidence, anxiety, social difficulties along with any other situations.
Kids who participate in the Arts develop -
• Confidence, Pride & Passion
• Communication Skills
• Problem solving abilities
*Class may be postponed/cancelled in the case of insufficient bookings.
Term 4 - Wednesdays (11th July-13th Dec 2017) OR Fridays - Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Your child will learn how to paint their own works of art using acrylic paints
- How to plan & compose their artwork
- How to mix colours, brush care, techniques plus much more, whilst having fun
- Kids get to choose what they would like to paint
- Engage in social interaction with like minded children
- Boost their confidence, feeling proud of themselves
- Step by Step instruction from a caring, professional artist
- Gain new skills
- Acrylic Paints - White/Black/Blue/Red/Yellow
- Brushes - Bristle & Synthetic
- A canvas per project, or watercolour paper
- *Supplies are available from most $2 shops, I prefer Monte Marte brand
Casual - It's paint, it might get messy
Suitable for 5-12 years old
Vendor sincce 2016
A contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, Michele's mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Michele has been working with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of people. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.