Mixed Media Girl Art Workshop
This fun one day workshop is designed for anyone who wants to learn about applying mixed media in a way that you can produce your own style of a girl with a bird. It is designed for students with some painting skill and is very easy to learn. In this workshop you will learn how to prepare your background using the paint with a layering effect. You will be surprised how your work of art comes together so effortlessly.
- Beginner friendly-no experience necessary
- Step by step instruction
- Learn to work with mixed media art in a fun way
- Be impressed with your new talents
- Meet like minded people
- Have fun in a creative & interactive environment
BYO Canvas/All other materials supplied
*Wheelchair facilities are available
*This event may be postponed in the case of insufficient bookings.
*Please note: Tickets to this event are non-refundable, however, with a minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice you may transfer your ticket to another date. Please contact us to arrange this at - email@example.com
Thursday 19th October, 9.30-4pm OR Sunday 19th November, 10-5pm Where: Somerville Community House, (Annie Sage Community Centre) 21 Blacks Camp Road, Somerville, Victoria
- How to apply paint to create a unique background using mixed media
- How to paint your very own girl with a bird
- All brushes & paints, etc.. are supplied, just BYO Canvas, (approx 30-40cm)
- Take home your very own awesome professional artwork
- Easy step by step instruction & guidance from a professional sharing artist
- Self-belief and inspiration to continue your art journey
- Healthy morning tea and refreshments
- Fun, fun, fun plus so much more.....
- A Canvas (approx 30-40cm, square or rectangle is fine)
- Apron or smock
- Lunch (full kitchen facilities available)
Casual/comfortable (it's paint, it might get messy)
Beginner friendly-no experience necessary Suitable for adults and teens over 15yo
Vendor sincce 2016
A contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, Michele's mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Michele has been working with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of people. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.