A creative introduction to modern watercolours paired with a love of pretty houses! Learn how to paint a collection of little houses in this 2 hour illustration class.
In this workshop, we will focus on developing your painting and illustration skills, and growing your confidence so that you can start to develop your own style. By the end of the session, you will create an awesome collection poster depicting your favourite housefronts that is entirely unique to you ready to hang in pride of place on your wall.
I will teach you how to use watercolour paints to create an illustrative style and guide you through creating a one-off illustration. You will leave with a selection of brushes, a watercolour set, a final a4 piece to keep and an obsession with doodling every house you can't yet afford! I cannot wait to meet you!
- Explore different ways to use your creative license to create an aesthetically pleasing collection of drawings
- How to use watercolour paints to create an illustrative style
- Learn tips & techniques on how to draw beautiful house fronts
- A final A4 piece that I help you create
- Receive discounts on all Hannah Tyrell Designs products and services including custom illustrations and other workshops!
- The chance to win a Hannah Tyrell original piece of artwork during the class
- A number of brushes and a watercolour set for you to take home
- Your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Born and raised in the beautiful, rural countryside of England, Hannah Tyrell moved to Melbourne where she now works from her small studio space supplying artwork to individual happy customers and creating beautiful designs for small businesses.
From this humble studio, she works as an illustrator, designer, artist, and all round creative ninja making artwork for clients and customers locally and internationally.
Ideally, she would live in a world filled with beautiful stationary, pattern-bound books that come bundled with packets of English Breakfast Tea and a never-ending supply of good paintbrushes.
When she’s not painting or creating creative gifts, cards and wedding stationery, you can find her helping small businesses with logo design and online marketing, taking photographs of pretty things and watching Singing in the Rain on repeat.