Over 6 weeks or fast track over 3 days, you will immerse yourself into the world of colour and learn about the application of colour to interior spaces.
This short course is focused on building colour schemes for your home and will see you complete a series of lessons that work towards you developing a colour scheme for a room in your home. Follow our easy step-by-step process to create your own colour journal, whilst learning to decorate your home using professional colour and design principles.
A great way to step into the world of colour and design and try out studying with iscd.
If you choose to continue on to our Certificate IV in Design course, the cost of the iSTYLE Colour will be discounted off the cost of your course.
Duration: 6 Hours per session
- Immerse yourself into the world of colour and learn about the application of colour to interior spaces.
- Complete a series of lessons that work towards you developing a colour scheme for a room in your home.
- Learn to decorate your home using professional colour and design principles.
- A great way to step into the world of colour and design and try out studying with iscd
- Nurturing learning environment
- Step-by-step guide to colour and decorating your home
- A beautiful completed style journal to use and share
- Expert tips from our practicing educators
- Your interest to learn!
- Scissors + Glue
- Fabric Swatches
Vendor since 2016
More than just a school. Leaders in design education.
iscd is more than just a design school, we aim to inspire and educate you to fulfill your creative potential. We are proud to work with leading industry associations and companies who offer added benefits and opportunities to our student community. Throughout our school year we hold various events for the iscdcommunity and beyond.
These include annual Trend Seminars, regular Open Days and Design Events with professional designers presenting to our students.
We see our role as a leader in design education, to support industry by sharing knowledge at Australian consumer home and decorating shows right through to industry design, trade-only exhibitions such as DesignEX.