Come back and PLAY AGAIN and make another piece of glass art.
Now you have completed Life’s Colours Introductory Workshop, use your slumping skills to create another piece of glass that you’ve been dreaming of since you were here last. You can use your new found fusing experience in this 3 ½ hour workshop and put into glass something you have maybe been dreaming about! (within reason of course).
Should you wish to make another size please let me know when you book in so that I can have the glass and the correct size kiln shelf available for you. You will choose from the large selection of transparent colours, opaque colours, stringers, noodles and rods that are in my studio at the time of your workshop! 14 days afterwards, you’ll collect your creation!
Duration: 3.5 hours
- You will choose from the large selection of transparent colours, opaque colours, stringers, noodles and rods that are in my studio at the time of your workshop!
- Enhance your fusing & slumping skills!
- Use your slumping skills to create another piece of art glass that you’ve been dreaming of since you were here last.
- All materials provided
- Another yummy smorgasbord dinner or lunch (contact us separately with details of food intolerances)
- All the glass for a piece of 6mm art glass that sits on a 30cm x 30cm kiln shelf with 3 firings after the workshop
- You can choose a different size and shape if you let me know 48 hours before the workshop (t's & c's apply)
- an idea of what you are going to create this time
- bring your friends and share this fabulous workshop.
Please wear clothes that includes some kind of sleeve (not a tank top) Please wear closed toe shoes. (no thongs).
The prerequisite is that you have attended one of my LEVEL ONE(1) WORKSHOPS previously.
Vendor sincce 2016
I’m like a kid in a lolly shop. I am endlessly impressed and inspired – by the work of others, by colours and textures, by everything around me, manmade and natural! There’s so much to see, to interpret into glass!
I love it all. I love sharing it with everyone – that’s why I run workshops – it makes me happy and its my hope that some of this joy spills over to you as well.
I love my job.
You too can create graphic Mondrian-inspired bowls and platters and feminist invoking “Break The Glass Ceiling” pendants, brooches and sometimes earrings in these workshops. You can create an artwork for your walls in the fabulous Heart Art Class.
I love the clash of sometimes crazy and sometimes controlled geometry, that can see in my Paris Elegance series with its DNA centre design element. I suspect they indulge both the conservative and bold characteristics within. These styles can be explored more in the Level 2 classes.
The relationship between the glass elements in each piece means no two pieces are exactly alike, much as no story is ever retold in exactly the same way, so is every piece of glass you create in a workshop. You can truly say, no-one else, anywhere, has one quite like it! You'll also remember that giving a Gift Voucher is another uniuqe gift that expresses the value of your unique friendship.
Ultimately, I am sharing love. The love of life. Share it with me? jenieyolland.