Four weeks of Zoom art and craft that will focus on a different technique every week. You can learn something new or just share what you're working on.
The first half-hour is a quick overview of a particular technique, the second part is where you can (if you like) share the project your working, get advice, or learn from others.
It's a great way to connect with other creative people, share your skills, and get inspired.
Week one will be how to make a concertina book from fine paper. The following three weeks, the group will choose the focus.
- Each week we will focus on a different craft or activity. Bring along something you're currently working on, or try a brand new skill!
- Maybe a new skill and whatever amazing creations you make during class!
- Have your general craft supplies handy - we'll let you know prior to class if our new activity requires any specific materials.
Anyone interested in meeting new people, learning new skills and connecting over crafting!
Vendor since 2020
NECCHI IS COMMITTED TO DELIVERING BOLD INITIATIVES TO ADVANCE SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SUSTAINABILITY, AND TO MAKE THE EAST COBURG AND NEWLANDS NEIGHBOURHOOD HOUSES THE BEST THEY CAN BE TO SUPPORT THEIR COMMUNITIES.
All purchases are final. NECCHi does not offer refunds for change of mind. Refunds for injury, illness or change of address may be considered but will be at the NECCHi manager’s discretion.
- Cancellations can be made via the WeTeachMe app.
- Cancellations or no-shows will forfeit their class and refunds refunds will not be given.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at NECCHi or organised by NECCHi must agree to these terms and conditions.
I understand and accept that:
- NECCHi endeavour to deliver activities on schedule and as advertised although this is not always possible. NECCHi activities are subject to change or cancellation without notice. NECCHi is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, or changed.
- NECCHi is not responsible for personal property damaged as part of the activity.
- NECCHi has the right to refuse entry or participation at anytime.
- activities offered by NECCHi may be physically strenuous and there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- as part of NECCHi activities, I may use equipment and using this equipment poses a risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
I understand and agree that:
- I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the activities offered by NECCHi.
- I will follow all instructions given by facilitators and NECCHi staff and I acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at my own risk and may cause injury.
- NECCHi is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from participation in NECCHi activities, visiting NECCHi premises, or using NECCHi property or equipment.
- neither myself, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against NECCHi, or its directors, officers, employees, consultants or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.