Looking for that Special Gift that is suitable for anyone in your family? We have a variety of classes available in Pottery, Drawing, Painting, Mosaics, Printmaking.
Whether you purchase one for yourself or more for your group to join in, we provide all the materials you need to create your artwork.
There is no expiry date on our Gift Vouchers. You will just need to phone ahead to book a time that suits.
- If you join in the Pottery Classes you will learn how to make a pinch pot, cup, a bud vase, a slab platter. You will learn how the basics of how to construct a coil pot. You will also have a taste of the wheel. If you choose any of our other classes on offer, you will be given expert tuition in all fields.
- You will be given your own Pottery tool kit, yours to keep, the clay you need for your creations. The gift voucher icludes your bisque firing costs.
On site parking available
- You don't need to bring anything. We supply all you need plus afternoon tea!
Wear your old clothes as you are sure to get messy.
These classes are suitable for beginners to advanced.
Vendor since 2020
Oak Hill Community Arts Co-operative Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation run by volunteers under the direction of a Board of Directors, and operates Oak Hill Community Gallery as a community access ‘space-for-hire’ showcase of affordable art. There are artists’ studios (previously farm outbuildings) situated in the landscaped grounds.
We offer the public and art lovers alike the opportunity to appreciate a wide variety of styles from the traditional to contemporary, the conventional to the absurd. Oak Hill Community Gallery exhibits works by professional and up-and-coming artists with exhibitions held on a monthly basis. Our aim is to encourage and host new moves of art while continuing to embrace and respect the ancestry of art.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd or organised by Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd classes and events or on Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd premises. (For use of Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd marketing materials).
Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Oak Hill Community Arts Cooperative Ltd, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.