Melbourne's Intermediate Manual Photography Course - 2 Hours
About This Class
What You Will Learn
- Knowing and loving your camera with a new set of skills in manual photography
- Learn about light and how your camera sees light
- A good understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and White Balance
What You Get
- A good understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, White Balance and a good understanding of good lighting vs. bad lighting
- Professional tuition from an award winning professional photographer with over 20 years experience in the industry
- A less technical approach to teaching by a female photographer who knows her stuff but will talk to you in easy to understand terms.
Melbourne's Manual Photography Course is designed for those of you who want to learn all about the manual settings on your camera. It is a practical session where you will be taken for a wander around some great locations in Melbourne's city centre. Each location is carefully selected to illustrate what we are learning on a suitable subject matter. Classes are kept to 8 maximum so you can receive lots of one on one help in a group environment.
Penny has been running photography classes since 2007 and has been working as a professional photographer since 1996.
She loves teaching and enjoys seeing people get excited about thier new found skills.