Melbourne's Manual Photography Course is designed for those of you who want to learn all about the manual settings on your camera. It is a practical session where you will be taken for a wander around some great locations in Melbourne's city centre. Each location is carefully selected to illustrate what we are learning on a suitable subject matter. Classes are kept to 8 maximum so you can receive lots of one on one help in a group environment.
Penny has been running photography classes since 2007 and has been working as a professional photographer since 1996.
She loves teaching and enjoys seeing people get excited about thier new found skills.
- Knowing and loving your camera with a new set of skills in manual photography
- Learn about light and how your camera sees light
- A good understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and White Balance
- A good understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, White Balance and a good understanding of good lighting vs. bad lighting
- Professional tuition from an award winning professional photographer with over 20 years experience in the industry
- A less technical approach to teaching by a female photographer who knows her stuff but will talk to you in easy to understand terms.
- Camera with full manual settings, fully charged battery and empty memory card. If your camera does not have a pop up flash please bring an external flash
Comfortable clothing; in winter warm coat, warm hat, scarf, fingerless gloves and thermals are recommended. In summer sun hat and sunscreen. Comfortable walking shoes.
Anyone who has a camera with manual mode and wants to improve their photography
Vendor sincce 2014
Penny Koukoulas is an Australian-based photographer, working out of inner city Melbourne.
Penny has extensive experience as a professional photographer. Her work has taken her interstate and overseas, she divides her time between shooting food mostly and running photography courses.
Penny's courses run in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide. She offers classes for beginners , night photography, digital SLR photography and travel photography as well as offering private photography tuition.
View Penny's portfolio: http://pennykoukoulas.com/folio.html
Like her on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow her on Instagram: pennykoukoulasphotography
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy:Rescheduling:
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
This workshop is limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 students. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following checking the weather forecast.