Jewellery Studio Bench Access
Casual Bench Access - Work Independently
Do you have unfinished projects from your jewellery course? Need access to our well equipped studio? Want to be part of our vibrant creative community on a non teaching day?
Jewellery Studio Bench Access days are perfect for students and jewellers who are confident working independently to continue with projects outside course or workshop time. Finish projects or start new ones and be a part of our vibrant studio space on a non teaching day.
Practicing contemporary jewellers and students past and present benefit from having access to all the tools and equipment of the well equipped SquarePeg Studios classroom and workshop.
Bench access participants will have their own bench in the classroom for the day and have access to the classroom, workshop, kitchenette and dining area. Participant numbers are generally small, so you have room to spread out and get into your making in our light filled studio.
- Bring along your unfinished jewellery project and spend a day making in our beautiful studio
- Suitable for students who have completed a Beginners Class and Intermediate course SquarePeg or elsewhere
- We supply the space and the tools for you to progress your projects
- Use of our jewellery tools, specialist equipment and soldering torches | Orca and Smiths Little
- Tea, Coffee and Biscuits!
- Covered, enclosed shoes
- We provide safety equipment
- Participants must provide their own metals and consumables such as solder and saw blades
All students must wear enclosed shoes, long pants or skirts and have long hair tied back. Our warehouse has a concrete floor and can be cold in winter (we have some heating!) and hot in summer so please dress appropriately
Those who have completed at least a Beginners & Intermediate Jewellery Making courses at SquarePeg or elsewhere
Vendor since 2016
SquarePeg Studios is a Sydney jewellery studio and school, established in 2011, we occupy a 200sq metre warehouse space in Marrickville.
With studio spaces for 14 practising jewellers, a well-equipped workshop and busy jewellery school seeing around 50 students each week, SquarePeg Studios is a participatory community space created by and for the contemporary jewellery network of Sydney.
At SquarePeg Studios we have a passion for contemporary jewellery, we have excellent workshop facilities and a dedicated and talented team of tutors to help you learn everything you need to know to create your own jewellery designs in an inclusive and friendly environment.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for our refund policy. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
- The course fees must be paid in full or as a pay in instalments plan on enrolment and are non-refundable.
- In the event that a course is cancelled or oversubscribed, the course fees less the 4.5% non-refundable booking fee may be refunded, alternatively SquarePeg Studios will issue a credit note for the full fees paid to date, which can be applied for any course or workshop. The credit note will be valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Our courses are open to students 16 years and older, Jewellery Studio Bench access is open to students 18 years and older.
- It is the responsibility of the student to attend all classes. No make-up classes, refunds or credits are issued for non attendance of all or part of the course or workshop.
- Some of our courses require prior learning, please check the course description thoroughly before enrolling.
COVID - 19 Update to terms and conditions as at 1 May, 2020.
Subject to change as per Government directives.
- In the event a class or workshop cannot proceed due to NSW or Federal Government directives SquarePeg Studios will transfer the student enrolment to the next date on which the course or workshop is scheduled, and notify the student of the change in a timely manner.
- In the case that the new date is not suitable for the student, SquarePeg Studios will issue a credit note for the fees paid to date, which can be applied for any course or workshop. The credit note will be valid for 3 years from the date of issue. No refunds will be permitted.
- Students attending classes or workshops must adhere to latest Government guidelines and agree to follow the directions of SquarePeg Studios directors and tutors with regard to social distancing, wearing of masks and appropriate hygiene measures whilst attending SquarePeg Studios.
- Students must not attend SquarePeg studios if they are unwell, have been in contact with a person that has tested positive to Covid-19 or returned from overseas within the past two weeks.