In Vogue Cakes . (4 hours class)
Please note. WE ONLY ACCEPT STUDENTS FROM 15 YO ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT OR 16 YO ON THEIR OWN.
Please on a hot day bring an esky or ice cooler to take your product home.
Learn to create the latest trend from France and other parts of the world.
All hands-on, no sharing.
What you will make and learn in this course:
- The latest Japanese cotton cheese cake Comprising of:
- Fruit `topping
- chocolate garnishes
- Matcha Madeleine. One of the most trendy small cakes in France and other parts of the world at the moment, soon the hit the shore of Australia, and again you will be one step ahead! A combination of French and Japanese flavor.
- Very fun and rewarding training, with all the latest recipes and techniques, and you will be the select few who can make those incredible treats. Get ready to impress your family and friends or start selling and make money from it.
- Most of all, an incredibly fun day to spend in our school. Away from the kids and the daily life troubles.
What you will learn
- How to make the traditional japanese cotton cheese cakes
- How to make Matcha Madeleine
What you will get
- Students will take their finished products home with them.
- Recipe book and apron will be provided at the beginning of the course, for student to keep.
- A lot of new techniques only taught in our school that will enable you to create a variete of your own treats.
Free parking at the front of the school.
What to bring
- Your interest to learn!
- Your camera and a big smile.
- As it is a short class, we only stop breifly for coffee, no lunch time break.
What to wear
Casual ,good shoes as you will be standing up for few hours. ( high chair available to work from if you get tired ). dont get too worry.
Prerequisites: No prerequisite for this course – open to public and trade.
Welcome to your school.
All our classes are designed for beginners. You will feel at ease in any of the classes with other students of the same baking level as yours.
For all our training courses we use ingredients that will be easy for you to get from your shopping place.
The courses are designed to be delivered in an intensive few hours block. You do not need to book for a series,
The training you will receive is of a very high standard – equal to European standards (without the cost of flying there!) and you will have the opportunity to learn all about Pastry using the latest equipment and techniques direct from Europe. All the courses are designed for trade and the public. Most courses do not require any prerequisite – the only requirement is that you are a food fanatic. Also, all the tools are provided, so you won’t need to buy any tools that you may not use again.
To achieve these high standards whilst catering for individual learning, class sizes will always be kept to a low number.
Courses can be developed and tailored to suit your needs for small groups. Instruction, training and/or demonstrations can be done at our premises or we can come to you if you have a sufficient number of students and adequate facilities.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A credit note can be requested 3 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Important Health and Safety Information
- For safety reasons, you will need to be 16 years or older to attend our courses.
- Our courses are NOT SUITABLE if you are allergic to NUTS or other food ingredients.
- For health and safety reasons, enclosed shoes must be worn during training. Long hair must be tied back, and avoid wearing loose bracelets or bangles, keep your rings at home.
- Casual and light clothes are suitable. As you will stand up for a period of time, snickers or shoes with thick sole are recommended.
You will get a recipe folder and an apron for you to take home. Video recording and photos are permitted but do not include other students in your shots without asking them first.
- For a full day course, you will have a 30 minutes lunch break.
For a short class, 3 to 4 hours, we won't have time for a lunch break, but the will have a coffee break.
- A dining room is provided for your breaks. Hot and cold drinks, cookies and breakfast bars will be available free of charge.
- We have ample free parking space in front of our premises. We are located just a 10 min walk from Joondalup train station, in the business park opposite the shopping centre. We encourage you to use public transport, we have a free pick up and drop off at the Joondalup train station, organise it in advance.
- I sometimes take photos of the classes for my FB page, please let me know if you don't want to be included in the photos.
- Vouchers can be passed on to another person, but cannot be refunded.
- On a hot day, don't forget a big esky and ice bag.