These beautiful wooden 9 cm square coasters are primed and ready for you to paint.
We will send you out the kit which includes 4 x 9 cm wooden square tiles, primed with white gesso, templates of the design, acrylic paints needed to complete this project, Acrylic Taklon Brushes and a visual prompt for you to follow. Also after tiles have dried for 2 or more days you can apply Liquitex Brilliant Gloss & Varnish medium over the top of your tiles to seal them 2-3 coats should be good.
You may choose a DIY with tracing the templates (provided in the kit) onto your tiles with tracing paper, painting and outlining your designs or alternatively, we have a zoom class session for you to get started with guidance for how all this is done.
- Students will learn to trace design onto paper and transfer Templates onto tiles
- Learn to mix colors to get shades of blues, using fine liner brushes for all outlines and learning how to do borders on tiles
- Student will receive upon receipt of payment a kit with 4 X 9 cm Square tiles that are primed and ready for painting
- Templates of the designs that need to be transferred onto the tiles, Acrylic Paints in Blues,
- Brushes and liners needed, Gloss and Varnish Medium to seal you coasters. 2 to 3 coats with a brush will give them a gloss and shine, free shipping and Zoom session for guidance
- Lead Pencil and a Rubber, aprons or painting smocks, hand wipes or tissues to take away excess paint
Casual clothing, all paints are non toxic and water based
13 years and over, as this setting out is a little complicated but definitely not hard.
Vendor since 2020
The art of creating and painting on Ceramics, Canvas or wooden coasters is not only fun but very therapeutic, which has become extremely important in this time of self-isolation. Here at Tennyson Studio we recommend you to join us in our online classes to promote mental wellbeing in our communities. With the need for physical distancing and restrictions, we have created virtual Ceramic and Acrylic Art classes to keep you and your children busy and creative in the comfort of your own home.
With no painting experience needed, we will provide you a step by step guided lesson through an interactive live streaming video class on Zoom. We provide you with all the essentials in a take-home kit to recreate your very own masterpieces. Kit includes paints needed, brushes, Canvas or Bisqued fired plate or wooden coasters and shipping to your home. For Ceramics, you will need to drop off and pick up pieces to us at the studio in Gladesville where we will glaze and fire your plates, (pick up 4-5 days later) or pay additional freight to be shipped to your home. We have many sessions available for you to choose, from plates to acrylic painting on canvas and watercolor on paper and wooden coasters ready primed and ready for painting.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Tennyson studio requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Tennyson studio has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Tennyson studio does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Tennyson studio to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Tennyson studio , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Tennyson studio or organised by Tennyson studio must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Tennyson studio
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Tennyson studio unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Tennyson studio classes and events or on Tennyson studio premises. (For use of Tennyson studio marketing materials).
Tennyson studio requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Tennyson studio , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.