Online Vegan Dumpling Making
Make Vegan Dumplings at home
In a small group of 2-5 people, you will learn how to make vegan dumplings from scratch in 2 hours from your own home.
- Introduction to ingredients
- How to make the dough by hand
- How to make the filling using ingredients that are easy to get
- How to fold, pleat and cook the dumplings
- Tips on freezing and storage
- Tips on alternative ingredients
- How to make dumplings in your own kitchen
- Tips on best ingredients for dumplings
- Tips on storing and freezing dumplings
- Recipe for Vegan dumplings
- Online demonstration and opportunity to ask questions to your instructor, Angie
- Learn a new skill from the comfort of your own home
- Laptop, internet connection & bench space
- Print out of recipe - please have ready at start of class
- Ingredients and tools - seperate list will be sent to you. Please have ready at start of class
Casual clothes (Pjays if you like...but you will be on camera)
This class is appropriate for years 14+
Vendor since 2015
For me, cooking has always been about the sharing of food. It’s about the anticipation of sitting down together and having quality time to talk and share a meal.
I am the daughter of Chinese cooking legend Elizabeth Chong and granddaughter to pioneering and dim-sim inventor William Wing Young. In so many ways I have always been surrounded by food. I went on to study Horticulture but found myself always wanting to plant veggies in peoples front gardens. Later, I designed Victoria’s first fully accredited Asian Cookery course at William Angliss Institute of TAFE where I taught for nearly 20yrs.
Today, my business The Humble Dumpling, is a return to my roots and family traditions. I grew up surrounded by aunties, uncles, grandparents and many many cousins who gathered every Sunday to make dumplings. I have such fond memories of those days and hope that my workshops and events will go some of the way towards sharing my wonderfully rich food culture.
The Humble Dumpling requires 5 days notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit note.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The Humble Dumpling, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit note
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Humble Dumpling or organised by The Humble Dumpling must agree to these terms and conditions.
The Humble Dumpling does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The Humble Dumpling to send someone else in your place.
Anyone participating in any classes with The Humble Dumpling must agree to these terms and conditions.
Agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which might incur whilst participating in classes
PHOTO & VIDEO
Agree to give The Humble Dumpling unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos or recordings taken at The Humble Dumpling classes (For use of THD marketing materials)
Agree to be signed up to receive regular updates from the Humble Dumpling