10-week performance classes with John Molden who has over 10 years experience in theatre and film performance. You will work toward a project be it a performance/showcase night or even a one or two act play, you will be demonstrating the skills you have learned over the 10 weeks
- Act in many different mediums, particularly in the differences of film vs theatre
- Interpret scripts from a variety of authors and playwrights
- Cold read effectively from analysing to performing
- Improved performance skills in different areas from monologues to improvisation
- Get comfortable in front of an audience/on camera
- A project! Be it a performance/showcase night or even a one or two act play, you will be demonstrating the skills you have learned over the 10 weeks
- Your willingness to try things you may not have thought about doing
- A bottle of water
Please wear clothes that allow for flexible movement
Vendor since 2016
The VRI is a project of Traralgon Neighbourhood Learning House Inc in partnership with Reactivate Latrobe Valley Ltd.
We offer a range of classes, workshops and activities including a growing community garden, artist community gallery - Alt_Art and technical support Fridays - LV Digital Shed. A work for the dole program runs Monday - Friday at the hall and volunteers are welcome to join us in making, sharing and connecting through art, gardening, building, cleaning, cooking and using technology. If you have a great idea for a workshop you would like to run get in touch with us - email@example.com.
We value learning by doing and we make learning fun!
Our tutors and teachers purchase materials and prepare based on your booking. So please check your calendar before you make a booking to ensure you are able to attend.
We know that sometimes things happen and if you are unable to make a class and give us plenty of notice, we may be able to fill that spot and in that instance give you a refund or transfer you to a future class. If we don't fill the booking, we won't be able to offer a refund. You can notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the name of the class you have booked into and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Refunds can not be given for non attendance on the day.
The VRI will notify participants of cancellation of classes at the earliest convenience via the phone number and email provided. If for any reason we need to cancel a class you will be refunded your payment.
The office hours for The VRI are Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.