10-week performance classes with John Molden who has over 10 years experience in theatre and film performance. You will work toward a project be it a performance/showcase night or even a one or two act play, you will be demonstrating the skills you have learned over the 10 weeks
Thursday Nights 2-hour weekly sessions 5pm-7pm
- Act in many different mediums, particularly in the differences of film vs theatre
- Interpret scripts from a variety of authors and playwrights
- Cold read effectively from analysing to performing
- Improved performance skills in different areas from monologues to improvisation
- Get comfortable in front of an audience/on camera
- A project! Be it a performance/showcase night or even a one or two act play, you will be demonstrating the skills you have learned over the 10 weeks
- Your willingness to try things you may not have thought about doing
- A bottle of water
Please wear clothes that allow for flexible movement
Vendor sincce 2016
The VRI is a project of Traralgon Neighbourhood Learning House Inc in partnership with Reactivate Latrobe Valley Ltd.
We offer a range of classes, workshops and activities including a growing community garden, artist community gallery - Alt_Art and technical support Fridays - LV Digital Shed. A work for the dole program runs Monday - Friday at the hall and volunteers are welcome to join us in making, sharing and connecting through art, gardening, building, cleaning, cooking and using technology. If you have a great idea for a workshop you would like to run get in touch with us - email@example.com.
We value learning by doing and we make learning fun!