(+1 more date)
Fabric can take over 600 years to break down in landfill, so lets upcycle it and give it another life.
In this 3hr class we'll craft and sew to our hearts content.
Join me.... Kerri, and my 6 ladies (sewing machines, Anne, Miranda, Aunty Betty, Joan, Phyllis and Beryl) cut, sew and stitch away while we create 4+ gorgeous fabric vessel covers, perfect for covering up pot plants, slipping over the pen/pencil holders, and hiding the key jar.
All of the materials you need will be supplied in this hands-on workshop.
Morning/afternoon tea is provided,
Ample parking and airconditioned.
Be sure to bring your smile :)
What you will learn
- Let's upcycle fabric bound for landfill and make pretties for around our house and to gift to loved ones!
What you will get
- You'll walk away with 4+ gorgeous fabric vessels that you can gift or use around your home.
Parking on premises at rear of building.
What to bring
- Just your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Casual comfortable clothing
18+ | 6 students per class | No prior skills needed | Must be able to smile
Thanks for dropping by.
I hear you like to craft, sewing, print making and upcycling....me too!
I am the illustrator/artist/designer behind Two Black Dogs, my little artistic outlet that gives me the chance to break out of the 9-5 normality of life.... and create.
Sometimes it's nice to know who is behind the front page.... So....Who am I, where am I, what do I enjoy?
Hi, I'm Kerri. I live on the northside of Brisbane, have 1 wonderful husband, 2 gorgeous daughters, 2 black labradors, 1 cheeky galah, 2 lorikeets, and 2 chickens.
I enjoy the outdoors, camping, working on my vintage car, hanging with the kids, and training my dogs.….blah blah blah blah
Life's to short to be unhappy and I love to share my crafty past times, so feel free to join me at one of my classes, and we'll have fun and 'be happy'.
You can email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Two Black Dogs requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Two Black Dogs has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Two Black Dogs does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Two Black Dogs to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Two Black Dogs, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Two Black Dogs or organised by Two Black Dogs must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Two Black Dogs
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Two Black Dogs unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Two Black Dogs classes and events or on Two Black Dogs premises. (For use of Two Black Dogs marketing materials).
Two Black Dogs requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Two Black Dogs, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.