2-day Workshop or combine 5 day and Make INTENSE 7 day programme
Weekend workhop is good for those working full time and have no previous knowledge of using an airbrush or for the student who already airbrush and wants to better their skills. This is a 100% hands on workshop. Everyone completes 2 projects including a underwater scene at different levels depending upon your skills level.
- Day 1 - You are split into 2 groups - beginners and those who have not airbrushed before. Your projects will be set by Wayne and those who wish to extend on their knowledge.
- Day 2 - Both groups work on different projects. You will for a beginner complete a scene like the underwater scene on side. This is a second day beginners project. Intermediate to advanced students will be set there project once Wayne sees the level you are at. All workshops are 100% practical.
Some accomodation onsite is avaialble. Go to themountainviewretreat.com. Wayne will be teaching at this venue.
2-Day Workshop, 1st - 2nd October
- Your projects will be set by Wayne and those who wish to extend on their knowledge.
- You will for a beginner complete a scene like the underwater scene on side.
- Everyone completes 2 projects including a underwater scene at different levels depending upon your skills level.
- Expert tuition from award-winning airbrush artist Wayne Harrison
- It is 100% hands on workshop.
- Your own airbrush (recommended)
Casual (Warning: It might get messy!)
Vendor sincce 2015
Advanced Airbrush has been operating since 1992. Wayne Harrison is our principal artist and director. We are founders and members of the Airbrush Network of Australia. We also ran the first Airbrush Expo in 1998 and several followung. Wayne Harrison the owner is also a TAE Certified Trainer and Assessor. He is your teacher unless otherwise specified.
Wayne has been seen on many TV shows including Studio 10, Sunrise, Today Show and many others.
At Advanced Airbrush, we run beginners airbrush courses as well as courses for the intermediate to advanced students.
As our courses are run on a more individual basis, we offer more a one on one training, and will teach each student at their own pace. You are not limited to the other students and their abilities.
When you come for one of Wayne's courses, you will be shown on the first day what you want to know, you don't have to do so many courses to get the knowledge you're after.
Some students are artists and others have no art skills at all. We will teach you to use the Airbrush, maintain it and do special effects and tricks with it, and to produce artwork.
We teach maximum 14 students per teacher.
About Wayne Harrison
Wayne Harrison (Owner/Artist) has over 30 years of Automotive Airbrush experience including fine arts, Wall Art & all other forms of Airbrush art. Wayne holds a Licenced Ticket for Automotive Art and Graphics.
Wayne's Artworks have won Awards in USA and Australia. Also his artwork has received a lot of Top awards for Top Graphics and Airbrush Art (Murals) throughout the automotive shows around Australia, such as Auto Salon.
Wayne has also traveled to Malaysia to teach students for a new business setting up, and will continue to support the students as required.
With our hands on teaching and personal experience in the Airbrush Field of production we are able to teach you Airbrushing for: Automotive/Bike Airbrushing, T- Shirt Art, Trompe l'oeil (Wall Art), General Murals, Hobby Airbrushing, Nail Art, Body Painting (promotional).
What ever you wish to learn in Airbrushing Wayne & his staff can help.