My name is Amrita and I have been baking Macarons for the past 15 years. I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu London in 2012 and have been supplying events, restaurants and cafes with my Macarons since 2004, when I was 13 years old.
I love baking of all sorts, but Macarons have got to be on top of the list. I will teach you how to perfect Italian Meringue Macarons which are much more stable and reliable than FRENCH Meringue Macarons. I will share recipes, tips and secrets I have acquired over the last 17 years.
You will also have lifetime access when it comes to emailing me with any questions or issues you may be facing when baking Macarons in your own home.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A DEMONSTRATION, BUT YOU WILL RECEIVE FOLLOW UP EMAILS WITH FULL RECIPES, INGREDIENT INFORMATION, TIPS, TRICKS AND SUPPLY LIST.
What you will learn
- You will learn a fool proof recipe for Italian Meringue Macarons, French Buttercream, Ganache and other fillings. Step by step details on how to achieve the perfect macarons time and time again, with a trusted recipe that has never failed.
What you will get
- Lifetime access when it comes to emailing or calling me regarding any questions or issues you may be facing when making your own Macarons.
What to bring
- Just your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Intermediate Bakers, Ages 15+, Basic Knowlege in Baking, Home Bakers, Professional Pastry Chefs, Avid Home Cooks
Vendor since 2021
I have a passion for Macarons and other French pastries - I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu in 2012 and have extensive knowledge in the field of baking and patisserie. Macaron making has been my passion since I was 14 years old, and it has been 16 years since I embarked on creating the perfect macarons. I would love to let you in on all my tips, recipes, tricks and secrets!
- Refund and transfer requests.
Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, The Chronic Master Baker requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. The Chronic Master Baker has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. The Chronic Master Baker does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The Chronic Master Baker to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by The Chronic Master Baker, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Chronic Master Baker or organised by The Chronic Master Baker must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Chronic Master Baker
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Chronic Master Baker unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Chronic Master Baker classes and events or on The Chronic Master Baker premises. (For use of The Chronic Master Baker marketing materials).
The Chronic Master Baker requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The Chronic Master Baker, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.