In this Valentine themed cupcake class students will learn how to prepare their cupcakes using buttercream, as well as how to create different finishes with the use of a variety of piping tips. They will learn how to use prepare lace products using a lace mat, and how to apply the lace to fondant. Learn how to make a paint using dusts and how to apply the paint to their fondant. Students will learn a number of simple techniques to make flowers and other fondant accents to finish off their cupcakes.
Other learning techniques
- How to roll out and cut fondant to size to cover cupcakes
- How to make a simple rose
- How to prepare Boss Lace and moulds, and how to apply lace to cupcakes
- How to use dusts to make paint and paint accents
- How use glitters and sprinkles to enhance your designs
- How to prepare their cupcakes for covering using buttercream and a variety of piping tips
- How to make and make simple roses and other creative decorations
- How to apply lace and glitter to your decorations for added impact
- You will take these lovely Valentine's Day cupcakes home to enjoy with your Valentine
- New skills to be able to replicate these creations at home
- Light refreshments are provided (Eg: Tea, Coffee and Biscuits)
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.