Real Soft Cheese and Crackers Class (Onsite Class)
(+1 more date)
Join in the fun of making fresh, proper cheese at home. The process I've developed for this soft cheese couldn't be easier. You and your loved ones will be delighted with the taste.
To make real soft cheese, you need to use cheese cultures; cultures are what give that proper cheesy flavour. This brilliant soft cheese can be made with cow's or goat's milk from the supermarket and has an authentic cheese flavour.
You won't believe how easy it is once I show you how. I'll give you ideas on different ways to use and serve it and storage ideas.
We start the day by making our cheese, which you'll take home to finish the next day.
Then we'll make a range of quick and easy crackers, so they're ready to serve with your fresh soft cheese.
After the class, we'll send you a link to our online version of this class. Our online version will be yours to keep and refer to whenever you like.
What you will learn
- You'll learn how to make real soft cheese with real cheese flavour
- You'll learn different ways you can use and serve this cheese
- You'll learn how to make a wide range of crackers
What you will get
- You will get access to our online course so you can have it to keep
- You will go home with a batch of fresh cheese to finish off
- You'll also go home with a share of all the crackers that were made on the day
Plenty of parking on our cooking school grounds
What to bring
- Bring a 1 or 2 litre bottle of any full cream milk (cow or goat) from the dairy cabinet at the supermarket.
- Bring a container to take home your crackers. Somthing that would fit a cake.
What to wear
Hair tied back and closed toed shoes are a requirement for onsite classes.
This class is for anyone that's interested in making food from scratch. This process is easy and will wow your loved ones.
Bec's Table Cooking School has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.