This food-filled walking tour leads guests to the latest and greatest of Melbourne’s restaurants, food stores and culinary icons. Explore lanes, alleys and grand boulevards to find the latest foodie hot spots.
Explore lanes, alleys and grand boulevards to find the latest foodie hot spots. Enjoy a serious coffee and Argentinean pastry at San Telmo restaurant then explore the cities diverse culinary history with tastings at foodie hot-spots.
Taste awesome gelati, farmhouse cheese, handmade samosas, Chinese egg tarts, decadent truffles from Ganache Chocolate and treats from the iconic Phillippa’s Bakery.
The tour will also include a visit through the restaurant-filled Flinders Lane precinct to visit Cumulus Inc restaurant for a glass of wine and shared plates.
Guests will have a great understanding of the local food scene and will never go hungry in Melbourne!
- Discover the latest and greatest of Melbourne's restaurants, food stores and culinary icons
- Explore lanes, alleys and grant boulevards to find the latest foodie hot spots
- Visit iconic food stores and restaurants
- Coffee and Argentinean pastry at San Telmo
- Tastings at Greek, Chinese and Sri Lankan food hot spots
- Homemade samosas at Ceylon Curry Corner
- Chinese egg tarts at Maxim's
- Decadent truffles from Ganache Chocolate
- Treats from the iconic Phillippa's Bakery
- Visit Cumulus Inc restaurant for a glass of wine and shared plates.
- Cameras to document your experience
Comfortable shoes and dress according to the weather on the day
Vendor since 2012
Melbourne is a dynamic city with food at it’s very heart. A place where people are passionate about what they cook, eat and drink. A place filled with amazing produce markets, famous chefs, award winning restaurants, food stores galore and festivals dedicated to food and wine.
Melbourne Food Experiences is your entry point to a huge array of cooking classes, food tours, team building activities, staff events, functions and restaurant private dining. All are run in partnership with top local chefs, chocolatiers, pastry chefs, bakers, wine experts, restaurants, bars and cooking schools to offer an extensive range of food and wine experiences.
There are events for every occasion ranging from team based activities for corporate groups through to celebrations at restaurant private dining rooms. If you are looking for your very own cooking class, team building food event, champagne masterclass, beer tasting, Mexican food adventure or even chocolate making we have all of those and much more.
There are events for every occasion and every budget. We also keep you up to date with the latest Melbourne food and wine news with our blog, newsletters and social media activities.