The Urban Kitchen is proud to present Daniel Wilson from Huxtaburger - the ever popular burger bar with its own cult following, to host an fun and interactive burger masterclass!
Daniel will share his secrets on what makes a truly delicious burger as he walks you through his expert tips on choosing and preparing meat, choosing the right bun and condiments. With your new skills you will get to create your own burgers and then join Daniel and the rest of the class to enjoy with your creation with boutique beer & wine.
• A 3 hour hands on interactive cooking class with chef Daniel Wilson
• Demonstration and cooking at individual commercial grade cooking stations
• The experience concludes in the dining room where you will enjoy your meal and a beer or wine.
- Hands-on interactive cooking class to learn skills and techniques on how to create a truly delicious burger.
- Learn the secrets of choosing and preparing your meat and choosing the right bun for your burger.
- Learn about matching pickles, sauces and accompaniments to your burger.
- A 3 hour hands-on interactive cooking class with chef Daniel Wilson
- Dinner with drinks
- Just your enthusiasm and your appetite for some delicious food!
Comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes
Anyone 18 years and over
Vendor sincce 2015
Urban Kitchen is the culinary hub Melbourne has been waiting for.
Launched in July 2015, Urban Kitchen is the biggest interactive cooking school in the city, offering hands-on classes by top chefs and food industry experts. Owners Georgie and Ben Vile decided to establish Urban Kitchen after a decade building Bay Leaf Catering into Melbourne’s leading boutique caterer.
Centrally located in South Melbourne, the Urban Kitchen has 44 commercial-grade cooking stations in a bright, open space stretching over 250sq/m. No other cooking school in Melbourne gives participants this level of hands-on experience under the guidance of industry experts.
Stunning city views, private dining rooms, a huge outdoor entertaining area and the latest kitchen equipment add to the experience.
Cooking classes are the main game, but Georgie and Ben want Urban Kitchen to become a food knowledge hub, sharing culinary ideas and expertise in the same way Melbourne’s Wheeler Centre supports books and writing. The cutting-edge kitchen space can also be hired for functions and events.
Urban Kitchen also offers an exciting range of corporate team building events, all just minutes from the CBD and walking distance from the South Melbourne Market.