Curries From Around the World
Curry is a generic term primarily employed in Western culture to denote a wide variety of dishes originating in Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Thai or other Southeast Asian cuisines. Their common feature is the complex combinations of spices and herbs. Learn to make several dry and wet curry spice mixes such as green and red curry pastes, toasted curry powders etc. Learn when your homemade curries have to be added during the cooking process to produce different flavor results and apply them to wet or dry meat, poultry, fish, or shellfish and vegetables curries.
Duration: 6 Hours
- Prepare the healthiest, tastiest meals to improve your wellbeing and give you abundant energy so you can always perform at your best
- Learn to make several dry and wet curry spice mixes such as green and red curry pastes, toasted curry powders etc
- Learn when your homemade curries have to be added during the cooking process to produce different flavor results and apply them to wet or dry meat, poultry, fish, or shellfish and vegetables curries
- Expert tuition from an expert coach
- Includes all ingredients required to make meals, and we also supply beverages to enjoy while we consume what we made
- Provides knives, all cooking equipment and Electrolux aprons
- Each student leaves with a full recipe book, so they can apply their new skills at home
- Your interest to learn!
Wear closed, flat shoes to avoid any slipping or burns from spillage
Specially designed for home cook enthusiasts and foodies
Vendor sincce 2012
Trupp Cooking School, located next to Prahran Market in the heart of Melbourne’s food hub, is the brainchild of internationally renowned chef and cooking teacher Walter Trupp and his nutritionist wife Dorota, the authors of Trupps’ Wholefood Kitchen.
It is here that the zealous home cook can access the skills and techniques of an award-winning master cook and the extensive knowledge of an expert in nourishment. Together, Walter and Dorota guide students through a series of interactive, fun and uniquely designed courses – each a culinary journey like no other.
Walter and Dorota teach everything from mastering basic knife skills and learning the secrets of wholefood health, to presentation techniques that will lift everyday mealtimes and dinner parties to a whole new level.
From the novice to the experienced, students have fun learning how to make better food choices by touring Melbourne’s best markets, and how to prepare the healthiest, tastiest meals – dishes that not only improve your wellbeing but give you abundant energy so you can always perform at your best.
The courses are available in ‘sit-down’ and ‘hands-on’ formats, with intimate classes being the norm. The school, which is equipped with the latest appliances and utensils, can also be booked for private lessons or corporate functions (up to 20 people). Team-building cooking challenges and entertaining cook-up parties are just some of the highly popular events in Walter’s ever-evolving repertoire.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellations, Refunds and Transfers
All courses are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of enrolments. If insufficient enrolments are received, the School may need to cancel classes. You will be notified no later the 48 hours prior to the scheduled commencement date, and a full refund will be available to you.
Cancellation: There are limited places in each class and late cancellations usually cannot be on-sold. Bookings cannot be transferred, if we receive less than 2 weeks notice.