Would you like to learn how to use your camera so you end up taking great photos?
Maybe you want an overview of photography in general and need some professional advice.
These private photography lessons are designed to improve your photographic skills with one on one help.
Robert Filippi is your tutor; he is an award-winning Brisbane-based photographer with over 30 years of experience as a professional photographer. He has been running photography courses and offering tuition for 5 years.
This lesson is suitable for any camera and customised to suit your specific needs.
You will receive professional advice and feedback, enabling you to work on improving your technique and build your creative approach to photography.
- Professional Private tuition
- Handy hints and helpful advice
- Great photogenic locations
- Lesson Notes
- 2 Hour Private lesson
- Feedback and critique of your work
This course can be taken at Surfers Paradise or I can come to you.
Additional travel costs will apply for areas outside a 5km radius of the CBD. Please enquire for prices as they fluctuate depending on travel times and fuel costs.
- These private photography lessons are designed to improve your photographic skills with one on one help.
- This lesson is suitable for any camera and customised to suit your specific needs.
- This course can be taken at Surfers Paradise or I can come to you.
- You will receive professional advice and feedback, enabling you to work on improving your technique and creative approach to photography.
- Photography accessories
- Photographs to be critiqued
Beginner to Intermediate
Vendor since 2014
Penny Koukoulas Photography is a Brisbane based company who specialises in running photography walking tours. We have a great passion for photography and have worked in the industry for over 30 years.
All the photography tours, workshops and courses are designed for you to discover some great locations while learning how to take great photographs.
We run tours in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and the Gold Coast.
The philosophy is to teach in simple and easy to understand terms. The tours run in a small group environment so everyone gets attention and has fun learning all about photography !
Like us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow us on Instagram : www.instagram.com/pennykoukoulasphotography
Tweet us : www.twitter.com/PennyKPhoto
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy :
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
These workshops are limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 students. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
This does not apply to the private and online lessons which are one on one.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following a check of the weather forecast.
Please note that this does not apply to the online lessons.
Zoom is a third party communications solution and is in no way the responsibility of Penny Koukoulas Photography
Brisbane's Photography Course for Digital SLR and Mirrorless CamerasSun, 24 Jan 9:00AM (AEST) (11 more dates)